Global SMS Firewall Market Size Hit USD 5.45 Billion at a CAGR of 10.5% in 2030 | Comviva, Mobileum Inc
Growth of A2P (Application-to-Person) messaging traffic, and increasing adoption of SMS firewalls for monetizing Short Message Service (SMS) traffic are some key factors driving market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 2.24 Billion in 2021, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 10.5%, Market Trend – Increasing demand for SMS firewalls to analyze all A2P (Application-to-Person) and P2P (Person-to-Person) messages
The global SMS firewall market size is expected to reach USD 5.45 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Growth of A2P messaging traffic and increasing adoption of SMS firewalls for monetizing SMS (Short Message Service) traffic are expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Increasing demand for SMS firewalls to analyze all A2P and P2P messages is also expected to support revenue growth of the global SMS firewall market in the near future. Rising SMS traffic and entry of more spam and fraudulent messages have led to increased adoption of SMS firewalls for protecting user data and rights. A2P (Application-to-Person) messaging system is widely used by various sectors to deliver messages containing One-Time Passwords (OTPs), reports, and notifications to their users. The efficiency of automated A2P messages makes them an essential part of SMS traffic, which increases demand for SMS firewalls, and this is expected to drive revenue growth of the market in the near future.
Rising demand for SMS firewalls due to the robust security they provide to SMS traffic of all Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) is expected to drive market revenue growth. Additionally, there is increasing adoption of SMS firewalls, due to their capability to analyze and classify all A2P and P2P messages, which is also expected to have a positive impact on the market. However, challenges in creating awareness among users could hamper market revenue growth during the forecast period. Lack of technological knowledge among users of telecom networks has paved way for cyber attackers to steal their data and cause potential harm to them. This creates challenges in designing and implementing SMS firewalls, which is expected to restrain revenue growth of the market during the forecast period.
Companies profiled in the global market report include Comviva, Mobileum Inc., Belgacom ICS (BICS), AMD Telecom S.A., Tata Communications, Infobip Ltd., Proofpoint, Inc., Tango Telecom Ltd, Cellusys, and Syniverse Technologies LLC.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1144
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The SMS Firewall Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the SMS Firewall Market
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- A2P (Application-to-Person) messaging segment is expected to account for a larger revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing use of A2P messaging systems by different sectors is driving revenue growth of this segment. A2P messaging is essential for sectors, such as healthcare and banking, as it helps them in sending accurate and automated notifications to users, which increases efficiency and reduces costs.
- On-premise segment is expected to account for a larger revenue share in the global SMS firewall market between 2022 and 2030. Rising demand for on-premise SMS firewall deployment by telecom operators, to gain greater control over SMS traffic security, is driving revenue growth of this segment. Increasing need for network security from spam and fraudulent messages is also increasing demand for SMS firewalls, which is expected to support revenue growth of this segment.
- Asia-Pacific SMS firewall market is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Rapid growth of the healthcare and banking & financial industries, in which SMS firewalls play an important part, is expected to drive market revenue growth. Rapid implementation of latest technologies by telecom operators in Asia-Pacific is another factor expected to support revenue growth of the SMS firewall market in this region.
To understand how our SMS Firewall Market can bring difference to your business strategy:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sms-firewall-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global SMS firewall market based on SMS type, deployment modes, end-use, and region:
SMS Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- A2P (Application-to-Person) Messaging
- P2A (Person-to-Application) Messaging
Deployment Modes Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Banking, Financial Services, Insurance
- IT & Telecom
- Utilities & Logistics
- Retail & Commerce
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1144
Key Advantages of SMS Firewall Market Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the SMS Firewall industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the SMS Firewall Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data
is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research
reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions
purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior
shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter
business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and
fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare,
Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research
offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.comCheck our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs